We are going to instruct you on how to fix the Discord screen share with no audio error on your desktop or laptop computer, in this article. This has also become one of the most frequently searched titles on Google in the last few months. That gives us a little message. What is it? Yes, you are correct. This technical issue has become a very typical technical issue that has upset millions of desktop and laptop users in the world.
Before moving into the methods or options that help us in fixing this technical issue in your device, let’s find out the causes that lead our device into this condition
Related article – How to enable media streaming on Windows 10?.
How does discard screen share no audio issue?
This issue could be seen in common, and it may arise as a result of several problems. However, those issues could be simply explained like this. This problem may occur due to the following disabilities.
- When the discord does not load on your desktop or laptop?
- Audio related problems.
- Due to issues in the audio drives.
- Because of unsuitable applications.
- Faults in antivirus.
How to fix and resolve this error ?
There are a number of methods that we could use in order to fix the Discord screen share with no audio error. The following method is also one of the easiest and fastest methods that fix this issue. We have listed the steps you should follow in a point form order to make it easier for you to understand.
First of all, open up the discord and go to user settings
- Then you will be able to see a drop-down menu, scroll down, and click on Game activities.
- Once you click on it, another window will appear as game activities. You will see two words “Add it” highlighted in blue color. Just click on it
- When you click on it, you will be able to see a little rectangular box with a little space for you to type something on it. Just take your courser into the place where you can type something. You will see the arrow, which is turned upside down. Just click on it.
- When you click on it, a drop-down menu appears. It has six options. There will be an option as Google Chrome in the list. Scroll down and select Google Chrome.
This is one of the best ways to fix the no audio error that you can use to solve the Discord Screen Share No Audio problem on your computer. This works very well on many computers. However, if you still have this issue on your computer, there is another thing that you can try and do in order to fix this issue
congratulation! You are Done after these steps and problem is resolved now.
Finally, you are doing all steps correctly,
Go and open the control panel of your desktop or laptop computer and click on programs and features. Scroll down, and find Google Chrome and uninstall it. After uninstalling, reinstall it. you are pretty sure that it is going to fix your discord screen share with no audio issue.