You have good stored music and movies on your computer. It’s you need to play with your mobile phones, PC or another device with DLNA. It’s simply cases. Today you could learn How to enable media streaming in your windows computer and get it to work perfectly using this article.
It is doubtful if your computer has a windows media player option. If you use other players, the Windows Media Player is definitely associated with the Windows software.
How to enable media streaming in your windows
First, you need to open your windows media player. sometimes this icon is not showing, your desktop because you are using another media player like KM player, VLC.etc… How to open windows media player option when not showing on desktop.
- Go to the windows search bar and type windows media player or go to control panel and search media.
- Now you have an interface with your media player.
- Tap the stream on the media player header toolbar.
- Click turn on media streaming.
- You will see the media streaming option dialog box and if you need to give the library name(optional).
- select ok
Make sure these all steps are doing well completely.
congratulations! now the default settings allow all devices on your local network to access the media files.you can connect with your TV, PC, Mobile devices with DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance) service.
How to Turn off Media Streaming?
If your streaming work is end perfectly and you need to turn off your streaming option.follow these steps to easy.
- Go to the control panel and search median streaming.
- Now you can block all select and ok.
why streaming is not working?
One of the major causes of video streaming problems is the slow Internet. … Check your Internet connection speed and try again.
End You learn How to enable media streaming on Windows 10. You can improve many more tips and tricks knowledge by staying with us. If your rate this article is useful for others, you can share it to educate more friends. Thank you.
Related – How to open task manger in windows